[plt-scheme] scheme enabled web pages

From: Rohan Nicholls (rohan.nicholls at informaat.nl)
Date: Thu Jan 23 12:27:35 EST 2003

Hi all,

I have got web-server up and running, and the web-root moved to
something more useable, and have been reading the documentation on the
server, but I remember that when first I looked at the web server back
in v103, that there was a way to embed scheme in an html tag.

Was I imagining things, and if not is that still possible?

I am just trying to put together some silly functionality very quickly
and am not concerned about performance at the moment, to get aquainted
with the system, before diving into WebIt! and servlets.:)

thanks,

rohan

Posted on the users mailing list.