[plt-scheme] Highlight color

From: Robert Bruce Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 23 11:22:50 EST 2003

There isn't a way to change it (without editing the source) in v203,
but the version in CVS now has the option in the preferences dialog,
and it will be in the next release of DrScheme.

FWIW, I've often found that adjusting the angle of the display on the
laptop helps a lot with color contrasts -- you may want to give that
try too.

Robby

At Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:57:48 +0100, "Nicolas Chevallier" wrote:

> Simple method :
>
> Just edit the file scheme.ss in this directory
> (PLT install directory)/collects/framework/private/scheme.ss
> Look for "match-color"
>
> (define match-color
>      (let ([gray-level
>             ;; old gray-level 192
>             (if (eq? (system-type) 'windows)
>                  (* 3/4 256)
>                   (- (* 7/8 256) 1))])
>        (make-object color% gray-level gray-level gray-level)))
>

> replace (make-object color% gray-level gray-level gray-level)...
>

> PS: If you have windows, you can use RVB, a freeware that tells you
> three RGB values for a chosen color (some texts in french)

Posted on the users mailing list.