[plt-scheme] newbie-(load someFile) and profiling don't work under linux

From: Glen Moore (MOOREG1 at calumet.purdue.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 19 20:48:59 EST 2003

I will answer my own posts then :).  Actually, I think I've solved the below problems.  I found profiling when I chose Language-->Choose Language-->Standard(R5R5).  This in turn changed my error message when trying to load a file.  It no longer includes "reference to undefined identifier: load".  Everything works fine now.  Some of the defaults are different in the nix version of DrScheme.  Navigation might be a little different, but mzscheme is functioning normally as far as I can tell.

The two things I had to do to get it behave right were:

1. Language-->Choose Language-->Unhide Details-->Write
2. Language-->Choose Language-->Unhide Details-->Standard(R5R5) which is at the top of the menu of language levels.

Thanks,

Glen