[plt-scheme] Matthew on slashdot...

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Jan 17 15:03:26 EST 2003

On Jan 17, Jefferson Provost wrote:
> (Then again, maybe that's fortunate for PLT's servers. ;-> )

Well not really the same thing as hitting the server directly, but I
have a small thing on my server that I use to keep track of pages for
a few sites besides my own, one of them is the Columbia NLP group
pages, which came up on slashdot.  It got around 4000 hits in around
12 hours, and the server took it very well (again, that's less
content, but running on an old/slow Sun).