[plt-scheme] Scheme to my site

From: Neil W. Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Wed Feb 26 17:16:08 EST 2003

Alphonse PHILIPPE <a.philippe at wanadoo.fr> writes at 23:03 26-Feb-2003 +0100:
> My question : is there a road from Scheme, passing through HTML (or XML),
> and arriving to my personal site currently under construction ? If yes,
> could someone give me the road map ?  Are there some tutorials, templates,
> librairies, ... available ?

There are many XML tools for Scheme, but one of the best is Oleg
Kiselyov's SSAX parser and tools based on the SXML format it emits:

You can use Oleg's and Kirill Lisovsky's SXPath and SXPointer
implementations with SXML:

If you have legacy HTML files, you may find HtmlPrag helpful for
converting them to SXML:

See also Jim Bender's WebIt tools (which I plan to try out soon):

All the above tools are available as ".plt" packages.

PLT also has a nice Web server framework, if your site has dynamic content.

Posted on the users mailing list.