[plt-scheme] Help Down load DR Scheme

From: William J. Dever (deverwd at localnet.com)
Date: Fri Feb 21 12:10:35 EST 2003

Hello Folks
The tech staff at CSR managed to down load DR Scheme at CSR and it
appears to work under the NT network (CSR Intranet) However I could not
do the same at home.  It either is timing out (shutsdown) or some
setting on  my CPU is not working correctly. I may take a CD from school
and load it at home.  We are going through Copyright questions also.
Can you give me the restrictions if any and How do I get copy approval
for the manuals posted on the Web??  Details I admit but they must be
answered bfore I can incorporate Introduction to Programming at CSR in
the Freshman Intro Course.

Thanks Bill Dever
518 374 8532 or email  deverw at strose.edu or deverwd at localnet.com

Posted on the users mailing list.