[plt-scheme] FYI: openssl driver available

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 2 19:06:41 EST 2003

At Sat, 01 Feb 2003 01:10:15 GMT, MJ Ray wrote:
> Adam Wick <awick at cs.utah.edu> wrote:
> > I have committed and tagged an OpenSSL driver for PLT Scheme into the CVS
> > archive.  [...]
>
> Nice.  Is it selectable at compile time?

The OpenSSL driver resides in its own collection. So it's selectable
any time that you can add or remove a collection.

> Do you plan to add gnutls support too?

There's an OpenSSL compatibility layer for gnutls, right? I think
Adam's driver uses a relatively small and popular subset of the OpenSSL
API, so maybe that will work. I don't know when we'll have time to try
it ourselves, though.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.