[plt-scheme] font smoothing?

From: Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos (pocm at netvisao.pt)
Date: Tue Dec 30 18:32:25 EST 2003

Hi again Bruce,

Indeed, I understand that and I also do the same. I have two versions
installed. 205, latest stable and latest cvs.

My oppinion is that you could:

emerge -o drscheme
it'll download, compile and install all drscheme dependencies

Then you get the CVS version to your home dir and compile it as usual.
Everything should work nicely.

Best regards,

Paulo Matos

--

Paulo J. Matos : pocm [_at_] mega . ist . utl . pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon

Posted on the users mailing list.