[plt-scheme] Memory leak in web-server 3

From: Petter Egesund (petter.egesund at kunnskapsforlaget.no)
Date: Wed Dec 17 08:28:51 EST 2003

Hi again :-)

I have tested the web-server with the 3m-memory collector
(web-server-text3m), but without better results. It did not seg-fault but it
still eats all the memory on my server - after a while the server can not
breethe.

This might indicate that the leak happends when the servlet does not end in
the bottom of the code - where it is supposed to? Has this something to do
with the continuations-based implementasion?

Or do I need simply need more memory?

Any opinions? I would really, really like to use scheme in our next (larger)
project!!

Cheers,

Petter Egesund