[plt-scheme] Pre-compiled Windows directory

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Dec 3 23:18:00 EST 2003

For anyone who wanted to try out the precompiled download on Windows
and ran into installation problems -- things have considerabely
improved.  The generic instructions for running install in
"install-mode" (./install -i) now apply for Windows as well -- the
only thing is that `install' is a sh-script, so it won't work on
Windows without Cygwin.  For this, there is now a batch file named
`install.bat' which you can simply double-click after you unpack the
tgz files, and that will do whatever needs to be done.

The prebuilt pages will have updated instructions when the next build
finishes.

(The batch file should work on any NT-based version, I'm not sure what
it'll do on ME/98/95, mail me if you run into problems.)