[plt-scheme] requiring .plt files without installation?

From: Ryan Jarvis (rjarvis at WPI.EDU)
Date: Sat Aug 30 15:20:46 EDT 2003

Hi,

	I am trying to write programs that use the new SGL library (at
http://download.plt-scheme.org/sgl/ ).  I installed the library locally on
my Windows machine that has the latest version of Dr. Scheme.

	My problem is the programs are going to be viewed under Unix (or a
Unix shell) using MzScheme.  The university has MzScheme installed on the
network however I don't believe SGL is installed.

	Is there some way I could, say add a startup file flag, to the
command line in MzScheme so that it could somehow load up the SGL library
(I guess load up the src.plt file) and the execute my program without
having the administrators install SGL over the entire network?

	Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

-Ryan

Posted on the users mailing list.