[plt-scheme] Problem compiling with mzc...

From: Rian Douglas (riandouglas at hotPOP.com)
Date: Thu Aug 14 09:24:02 EDT 2003

Eli Barzilay wrote:

>On Aug 13, Rian Douglas wrote:
>

>>I'm trying to create a redistibutable package, and when compiling with
>>mzc I get the following error:
>>     get-module-code: cannot use extension file; "c:\\program
>>files\\plt\\collects\\srpersist\\private/compiled\\native\\win32\\i386\\srpmain.dll"
>>
>>I want to create set of files which can be moved to another
>>computer, and still be run.  Anybody have any ideas?
>>

>This is because you have SrPersist.  I didn't make a new plt file for
>it since it looks like there is a missing file, and I never got any
>reply from anyone who knows anything about it...

Thanks for the reply.  If the missing file you are talking about is the
private/srpmain.ss, which is required by the srpersist.ss file,then it
isnt actually missing.  The srpmain.dll is a compiled C extension, which
can't actually be loaded as an extension, which is probably what my
problem is.  I'll look into it further.

Again, thanks for the help

Rian Douglas

Posted on the users mailing list.