[plt-scheme] Re: comments in xexpr - how to preserve?

From: Benderjg2 at aol.com (Benderjg2 at aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 7 16:51:32 EDT 2003

In a message dated 8/6/2003 4:20:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ben at amazingmedia.com writes:

> That's an idea I've been thinking about - though for now I have
> sxml->xepxr working well enough for my needs.
>
> Now I've got to figure out this sxpath stuff.  I can't seem to get
> either implementations at [1] or [2] to work.  Though I think it is just
> because I haven't quite struggled enough with it yet.  I'll
> have to poke
> around the ssax mailing list as you suggest.
>
> [1] - http://www196.pair.com/lisovsky/sxml/
> [2] - http://celtic.benderweb.net/webit/

Since you're using SXML, I very much recommend using Kirill's latest version
of SXPath, rather than the version I modified for WebIt!. Though my packaging
should work for SXML (not just WebIt!), it is based on an 18+ month old version
of SXPath. Kirill et al. have subsequently added some new--and important
features--like support for the W3C notation (i.e. the txpath module) and a
larger (full?) set of the XPath axes.

Jim Bender

Posted on the users mailing list.