[plt-scheme] Re: comments in xexpr - how to preserve?

From: Benjamin Simon (ben at amazingmedia.com)
Date: Wed Aug 6 16:20:52 EDT 2003

 MR>   For list-related administrative tasks:

 MR> Benjamin Simon <ben at amazingmedia.com> wrote:
 >> This means that I need to convert the sxml output of HtmlPrag to an
 >> xexpr format that will produce meaningful output for the Scheme servlet.

 MR> Rip out the xexpr bit and replace it with an sxml serialiser such as
 MR> the ones occasionally posted to the ssax mailing list?  I suspect
 MR> that some people would appreciate that.

That's an idea I've been thinking about - though for now I have
sxml->xepxr working well enough for my needs.

Now I've got to figure out this sxpath stuff.  I can't seem to get
either implementations at [1] or [2] to work.  Though I think it is just
because I haven't quite struggled enough with it yet.  I'll have to poke
around the ssax mailing list as you suggest.

[1] - http://www196.pair.com/lisovsky/sxml/
[2] - http://celtic.benderweb.net/webit/

-Ben

Posted on the users mailing list.