[plt-scheme] units and rightward drift

From: Neil W. Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Tue Apr 29 00:51:49 EDT 2003

Robby Findler <robby at cs.uchicago.edu> writes at 23:18 28-Apr-2003 -0500:
> You can use `include' to reduce it to zero. Or, you can define a new
> language to reduce it to 2:

Ah, good points.

Although, when trying to write lots of reusable software components, I'm
trying to avoid creating unnecessary dependencies (on, e.g., a
"neils-gratuitous-style-tweaks" component).  I'm also trying to keep the
number of files read at checksyntax/compile/run times sensible for small
apps that use lots of reusable components.

So, for things like unit definition syntax in small reusable modules,
there's incentive to limit myself to whatever is in a recent version of
MzScheme.

--
                                             http://www.neilvandyke.org/