[plt-scheme] correctness of capturing continuations in servlets

From: Paul Graunke (ptg at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 25 10:59:12 EDT 2003

I don't have a general purpose solution integrating transactions into
the language,
as Shriram points out.

For now, you might be able to make do by procrastinating any updates to
the
database until the end.  At that point, use either send/finish or
send/forward
to disable going back.  You may need to check that none of the data
accessed
when constructing the previous pages has changed by the time the update
happens.
My ESOP2003 paper gives an example of what can happen if state becomes
out
of date yet remains undetected.
   http://www.ccs.neu.edu/scheme/pubs/#esop2003-gfkf

Paul