[plt-scheme] Open Recent not working

From: Katsmall the Wise (kela_bit at netvision.net.il)
Date: Tue Apr 22 15:56:33 EDT 2003

Paul Steckler said it happened to him too on windows, thus I believe it
may be a windows bug.
When I try to use File -> Open Recent -> (file name), I click the menu
item, the menu disappears and nothing else happens.
Same with File -> Open Recent -> Show Recently Opened File in Seperate
Window.

Katsmall the Wise