[plt-scheme] rss followup

From: Dimitry Gashinsky (dig at mail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 19 14:38:29 EDT 2003

Hi!

I am back from <http://www.rsaconference.com> where I had access only to
email. I packaged my exp tagged code into a plt archive. You can get it
here:
<https://digash.com/space/plt/sol-20030419.plt>
You will also need these excellent packages:
<https://digash.com/space/plt/ssax-20021009.plt>
<https://digash.com/space/plt/sxml-20021009.plt>
<https://digash.com/space/plt/webit20021214.plt>

Just change directory into collections/sol. Edit configuration-table and
run 'mzscheme -u start.ss'. I am having some problems with PLT 203
web-server where it exits after couple of minutes. I would suggest using
PLT 202 since that is what I run on my server.

This code is something that grew out of frustration hacking other people
php code. It is evolving and the exp tagged version is a six month old
snapshot but it is stable and runs on my server. This release is
premature but it is much better than some of the php code I've seen out
there. The most important thing is that I am having so much fun writing
it. I hope you will have as much fun reading it. Thank you to the PLT
guys for making such a great system to work with.

Regards,
Dima

On Mon, 2003-04-07 at 14:35, Mark Sapa wrote:
> If no one else is, I'd certainly be interested in that code...
<snip quoted mail>

Posted on the users mailing list.