[plt-scheme] Stand alone executables

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 14 15:26:09 EDT 2003

Creating an executable with this program:

  (send (make-object frame% "frame" #f 200 200) show #t)

seems to work fine in the Graphical language in both v203 and the cvs
version.

There was a bug (covered on this mailing list, I believe) in the module
language (but not in a PLT language) that has since been fixed; you'll
need the CVS version for that fix.

If that still doesn't help, please send me the smallest program you can
that demonstrates the problem and I'll figure out what's wrong.

Thanks,
Robby