[plt-scheme] rss followup

From: Dimitry Gashinsky (dig at mail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 6 14:26:04 EDT 2003

Bruce,

I am happy to see that other people are interested in the news
aggregations. I wrote one for my web site some time ago. Take a look at
it running at my web site. I could send you the code if you are
interested. I noticed that you do not use SXPath in your implementation.
It made extraction of items from different versions of rss so much
easier for me.

Dima