[plt-scheme] MacOS 9 MzSchemeLib questions

From: Eric Kidd (eric.kidd at pobox.com)
Date: Fri Sep 20 16:25:47 EDT 2002

I'm having trouble with MzSchemeLib.

Here's what I'd like to do:

        1. Build a non-Carbon version of MzSchemeLib for running under
           MacOS 9.  I can't link the OS 9 version of our application
           against CarbonLib, because there's no way for us to do gamma
           fades or to eject CD-ROMs under Carbon.
        2. Build a Carbon version of MzSchemeLib so I have something to
           debug when running under OS X.

Unfortunately, my MPW skills are a little rusty, and all my
Carbon-hacking experience involves CodeWarrior.

So, the questions:

Has anybody made this work?
Is it still possible to build MzScheme without Carbon?
Are there any good resources for Carbon programming out there?

Posted on the users mailing list.