[plt-scheme] MacOS 9 MzSchemeLib questions

From: Eric Kidd (eric.kidd at pobox.com)
Date: Fri Sep 20 16:25:47 EDT 2002

I'm having trouble with MzSchemeLib.

Here's what I'd like to do:

        1. Build a non-Carbon version of MzSchemeLib for running under
           MacOS 9.  I can't link the OS 9 version of our application
           against CarbonLib, because there's no way for us to do gamma
           fades or to eject CD-ROMs under Carbon.
        2. Build a Carbon version of MzSchemeLib so I have something to
           debug when running under OS X.

Unfortunately, my MPW skills are a little rusty, and all my
Carbon-hacking experience involves CodeWarrior.

So, the questions:

Has anybody made this work?
Is it still possible to build MzScheme without Carbon?
Are there any good resources for Carbon programming out there?

Cheers,
Eric

Posted on the users mailing list.