[plt-scheme] Problems with OSX version in Jaguar?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Mon Sep 16 09:01:38 EDT 2002

At 11:01 PM -0500 9/13/02, Jim Witte wrote:

>Hi,
>
>   Has anyone else had problems with the PLT version for MacOSX using
>Jaguar (10.2)?  I installed it, ran the setup program to create the
>.zos and compile the applications, but only MrEd will run.  If I try
>to run DrScheme, web-server, Help Desk, or Games, it comes up with a
>"Standard Output" window saying:
>
>standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found: "mzlib" in any of: ()
>standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found: "drscheme" in any of: ()
>[Exited]

These messages mean that DrScheme is unable to find its "collects"
directories.  The big question is this: have you moved things around
since installing?  If so, delete the launchers (DrScheme, Help Desk,
etc.) and try running "Setup PLT" again; if not ... well, try it
anyway.

Also, it's not clear from your message which version of DrScheme
you're installing.  v200? v201? v202? Anonymous CVS?   If you
continue to have problems, be sure to include this information in
your next message.

john clements

Posted on the users mailing list.