[plt-scheme] module import for ssax

From: dvanhorn at emba.uvm.edu (dvanhorn at emba.uvm.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 14 17:20:09 EDT 2002

Quoting "Gunnar J. Arnason" <gunnarja at strik.is>:

> Found out I needed some files such as "SXML-tree-trans.scm",
> but can't 'require' them because they are not modules.

If you're using the SSAX port from http://www.neilvandyke.org/ssax-plt/ then
SXML-tree-trans.scm can easily be turned into a module.

Copy SXML-tree-trans.scm from the official/lib/ folder to the ssax collection
folder.  Wrap the contents of the file with

(module sxml-tree-trans mzscheme
  (require (lib "defmacro.ss"))
  (require "myenv.ss")
  (provide (all-defined))
  ... contents of SXML-tree-trans.scm ...
)

And rename it to sxml-tree-trans.ss, then

(require (lib "sxml-tree-trans.ss" "ssax"))

should provide the SRV:send-reply procedure.

I'm not familiar with any of the other ports.

HTH
David

--
dvanhorn at cs dot uvm dot edu