[plt-scheme] Problems with OSX version in Jaguar?

From: Jim Witte (jswitte at bloomington.in.us)
Date: Sat Sep 14 00:01:09 EDT 2002

Hi,

   Has anyone else had problems with the PLT version for MacOSX using
Jaguar (10.2)?  I installed it, ran the setup program to create the
.zos and compile the applications, but only MrEd will run.  If I try to
run DrScheme, web-server, Help Desk, or Games, it comes up with a
"Standard Output" window saying:

standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found: "mzlib" in any of:
()
standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found: "drscheme" in any
of: ()
[Exited]

   For now I'm using the Classic version, but I miss the scroll wheel..
I don't think I've tried logging out and in again, if that makes a
difference for the framworks being loaded.

   Also, is there some way to get it to put the framworks is
~/Frameworks (your personal director) instead of the global /Frameworks
directory?  This would make backup easier - you only have to backup or
look through your own directory, and can forget about the rest of the
system dirs.

Thanks,
Jim Witte
jswitte at bloomington.in.us