[plt-scheme] why no display in DrScheme beginning student level?

From: Sharon M. Tuttle (st10 at humboldt.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 12 11:22:30 EDT 2002

Thank you for your very useful suggestions. I am terribly sorry for
posting an an inappropriate question to this list. If there had been
any mention of a plt-edu list (for example, from
http://www.plt-scheme.org/maillist/, or from the "How to Design Programs"
site (such as from http://www.htdp.org/2002-05-09/)) I would certainly
would have posted there instead.

Thank you,