[plt-scheme] plt-scheme vs plt-edu

From: Sharon M. Tuttle (st10 at humboldt.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 12 11:16:24 EDT 2002

May I suggest, also, that some mention of the plt-edu list be
made at http://www.plt-scheme.org/support.html and/or
http://www.plt-scheme.org/maillist/? Only plt-announce and
plt-scheme are mentioned on the latter.

I certainly would have joined the plt-edu mailing list, instead, if I
had known of its existence. I did not mean to post inappropriately.
In searching from the DrScheme and "How to Design Programs" web pages,
plt-announce and plt-scheme were the only mailing lists of which I found
any mention.

I am sorry for bothering the list with my inappropriate question,
and thank every one very much for their very helpful suggestions.

-- Sharon Tuttle
   Dept. of Computing Science
   Humboldt State University