[plt-scheme] Stand-alone executable needs module

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocm at mega.ist.utl.pt)
Date: Mon Sep 9 18:15:36 EDT 2002

> > I read in the manual something about this but I'm still
> > confused. Do I need to put my program in a module? Is that all?
>
> Yes.

Hi,
Thanks for the help... Now, I'm having a worse problem. Now it
compiles ok, but it is not running correctly...
I have in the header of my module:

(module accman-gui
  mzscheme

(require (lib "mred.ss" "mred")
         (lib "class.ss"))
(require (lib "date.ss"))
(require (lib "list.ss"))
(require (lib "trace.ss"))
(require (lib "compat.ss"))
(require (lib "file.ss"))

        <a lot of code here>

)

I do the following:
pdestroy at localhost:~/projects/moneyserv$ /usr/local/plt/bin/mzc --exe accman accman-gui.scm
MzScheme compiler (mzc) version 202, Copyright (c) 1996-2002 PLT
 [output to "accman"]

and then:
pdestroy at localhost:~/projects/moneyserv$ ./accman
dynamic-require: unknown module: #%mred-kernel

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Paulo

--
Paulo J. Matos : pocm(_at_)mega.ist.utl.pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon

Posted on the users mailing list.