[plt-scheme] Stand-alone executable needs module

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocm at mega.ist.utl.pt)
Date: Mon Sep 9 17:16:40 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I'd like to create a stand-alone executable for a program of
mine. I have a bunch of functions in a file and in the last line
I call the main function: For example:
(define factorial
        (lambda (n)
                (if ...
)))

(factorial 30)

Now I do the following expecting that everything goes ok:
pdestroy at localhost:~/projects/moneyserv$ /usr/local/plt/bin/mzc --exe accman accman.scm
MzScheme compiler (mzc) version 202, Copyright (c) 1996-2002 PLT
load-handler: expected a `module' declaration for `accman' in "/home/pdestroy/projects/moneyserv/accman.scm", but found something else

I read in the manual something about this but I'm still
confused. Do I need to put my program in a module? Is that all?

Best regards,

--
Paulo J. Matos : pocm(_at_)mega.ist.utl.pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon

Posted on the users mailing list.