[plt-scheme] I want the old help desk back

From: MJ Ray (markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sun Sep 1 15:23:44 EDT 2002

Brian Campbell <lambda at mac.com> wrote:
> Would it be possible to make the help browser not use frames? [...]

You may find that it is possible to make your web browser ignore frames and
offer a list of links to the individual pages for the frames.  It may
require you to patch and rebuild your browser, or it may be a normal
configuration option.  A few of my browsers are set that way because most
frames are totally useless for navigation (because they don't normally
reflect the current state) and a waste of space when used for presentation.

MJR

Posted on the users mailing list.