[plt-scheme] handling user-breaks in MrEd app...

From: Michael Sperber [Mr. Preprocessor] (sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Thu Oct 31 09:42:53 EST 2002

>> - I don't want to have to press "check syntax" to get syntax coloring.
>> I want it "always on".

Robby> and "mostly" right isn't a problem, I guess? Yeah, for this one we just
Robby> don't have the energy to do something half-assed (albeit useful) like
Robby> emacs does.

"Mostly right" in the same sense as auto-indentation: you can
configure it in such a way as to be always right.  Syntax coloring is
sometimes a useful tool in visually checking your syntax as you're
typing it, much like auto-indentation.

So unless you're willing to accept the label "half-assed" for the
auto-indentation in DrScheme, I don't think it's a justified term when
it comes to Emacs syntax coloring.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike