[plt-scheme] Fwd: osx jaguar

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Tue Oct 29 16:59:10 EST 2002

On Tuesday, October 29, 2002, at 04:13  PM, Dennis Groves wrote:

> If I try and run mzscheme as an inferior emacs process under jaguar
> the process terminates.
> Does anybody have any insights into what the problem is and how to
> correct it?

Can you supply more details?

I started Emacs, opened a shell with M-x shell, and then invoked
mzscheme:

tcsh: No entry for terminal type "emacs"
tcsh: using dumb terminal settings.
[osterley:/] clements% ~/plt/bin/mzscheme
Welcome to MzScheme version 202.5, Copyright (c) 1995-2002 PLT
7
 > (exit)
[osterley:/] clements%

As you can see, it worked fine[*].  Are you referring to some set of
.el bindings for scheme?

john

*: ... except for the $PATH not getting set.  Is this perhaps your
problem?

Posted on the users mailing list.