[plt-scheme] Tabbing as in DrScheme Preferences

From: Paulo Jorge O. C. Matos (pocm at mega.ist.utl.pt)
Date: Sun Oct 20 08:47:08 EDT 2002

> Have a look at the framework's preferences library (search for
> preferences in Help Desk). The actual control for the tabbing is called
> tab-panel%.

Hi Robert,

I've looked, searched and reseached but nothing came up. I've done also
the following:
bash:/usr/local/plt/collects/doc/framework$ grep tab-panel% *
bash:/usr/local/plt/collects/doc/framework$

with no results.

What am I missing ?

I've search in the help desk for preferences, many things came up, I've
looked at some pages in framework manual but still no results for
tab-panel%.

Best regards,

Paulo

--
Paulo J. Matos : pocm(_at_)mega.ist.utl.pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon
Software & Computer Engineering - A.I.
  - > http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~pocm
  ---