[plt-scheme] installing problem

From: Paul Graunke (ptg at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 19 11:21:12 EDT 2002

The rpms were built using an older verison of redhat, so that may be
the cause of the difficulties.

Since the rpm tool thinks the package is not installed, the state of the
rpm database should be fine if you remove the package by hand.
To remove any (partially) installed files, delete these directories:
  rm -rf /usr/local/lib/plt-202
  # the rest are just symbolic links
  rm -f /usr/local/lib/plt
  rm -f /usr/local/bin/{drscheme,games,help-desk,mred,mzc,mzscheme,setup-plt,web-server,web-server-monitor,web-server-text}
  rm -f /usr/local/man/man1/{drscheme,mred,mzscheme}.1

I would rebuild from the unix source tar bundle.

Thanks,

Paul