[plt-scheme] load-extension and modules

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Wed Oct 16 06:37:28 EDT 2002

Bruce Butterfield wrote:

> Looks like SWIG 1.3.15 isn't generating the wrapper code correctly; I
> needed to patch it to call scheme_primitive_module and now it works
> just fine. Does anyone know who is maintaining the mzscheme module in
> SWIG?

Matthias Köpke?

If he's not the maintainer (he's only listed for Guile)
then write Beazley directly.

Do you have some hints for SWIG?

I managed some time ago to make wrappers for ImageMagick
for mzscheme 103. I tried to update them for mzscheme 20x
a month ago, but I was unable to figure out why I couldn't
make it work.

Is there something in my mini guide to SWIG, that simply
doesn't hold anymore?

    http://www.scheme.dk/imagemagick-for-mzscheme/

--
Jens Axel Søgaard