[plt-scheme] load-extension and modules

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Wed Oct 16 06:37:28 EDT 2002

Bruce Butterfield wrote:
> Looks like SWIG 1.3.15 isn't generating the wrapper code correctly; I
> needed to patch it to call scheme_primitive_module and now it works
> just fine. Does anyone know who is maintaining the mzscheme module in

Matthias Köpke?

If he's not the maintainer (he's only listed for Guile)
then write Beazley directly.

Do you have some hints for SWIG?

I managed some time ago to make wrappers for ImageMagick
for mzscheme 103. I tried to update them for mzscheme 20x
a month ago, but I was unable to figure out why I couldn't
make it work.

Is there something in my mini guide to SWIG, that simply
doesn't hold anymore?

Jens Axel Søgaard

Posted on the users mailing list.