[plt-scheme] blind user of scheme

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 27 14:22:41 EST 2002

At Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:51:48 -0800, "David Engebretson" wrote:
> Are the changes to the code somewhere that I could look at them, or could
> someone describe how they changed it?

In plt/collects/hierlist/hierlist-unit.ss, I changed
`hierarchical-list%' in two places. I added `allow-tab-exit' to the
`inherit' clause, and I added a call to `allow-tab-exit' with #t in the
ending `sequence' clause:

      (define hierarchical-list%
	(class100 editor-canvas% (parent [style '(no-hscroll)])
          (inherit min-width min-height allow-tab-exit)
          (sequence
            (super-init parent top-buffer style)
	    (allow-tab-exit #t)
            ...))))

> What development environment are you using to code Dr. Scheme?

DrScheme.

Well, there's a chunk of C and C++ code for the base interpreter
(including a lot of numeric and I/O support) and the base GUI widgets,
but the rest is Scheme.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.