[plt-scheme] blind user of scheme

From: Robert Bruce Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 27 08:51:14 EST 2002

At Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:29:27 -0800, "David Engebretson" wrote:
> A good example is the "change language" command" (control+l) If you
> choose it you can easily select the language with the up and down
> arrows, but if you tab ( a normal method to switch between controls
> in a dialog) you do not move out of the list view to the buttons as I
> would expect a windows GUI to allow you to do.

Matthew Flatt has just added something to DrScheme so that that control
(and others like it) allow you to exit it with the tab key.

The version of DrScheme with this change is available through our
anonymous CVS server: http://www.plt-scheme.org/anoncvs/

Do let us know of other kinds of things like this that we can do to
help.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.