[plt-scheme] Dr. Scheme and JAWS

From: David Engebretson (davide at hoh.etec.wwu.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 20 15:18:52 EST 2002

Hi Paul,
You are punny!
JAWS stands for Job Access With Speech.  It's created by Freedom Scientific
(http://www.freedomscientific.com) to help blind people access visual BUI's.
It turns all of that pretty GUI stuff into speech.
It has a scripting language that can manipulate the output to the blind user
to make it more friendly and useable.
I've been playing a bit with Dr. Scheme and have noticed that most of the
class types are non-standard (as compared with MFC) so I need to rename
them, but there are still issues other than that.
It would be great if someone here has had experience with Dr. Scheme and
JAWS because it would reduce the time needed to script and learn the program
.
Regards,
David