[plt-scheme] results

From: Robert Bruce Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 18 21:24:49 EST 2002

It sounds like you want to display the result from the DrScheme repl in
your own implementation of the drscheme:language:language<%> interface?
If so, why not just display the formatted result in the render-value
and render-value/format methods? Or am I missing more context?

Robby

At Mon, 18 Nov 2002 21:20:16 -0500, "Daniel Silva" wrote:
> To print python results.  For example, python dictionaries are displayed
> as
>
> {key1: value1, ...}
>
> I can get a dictionary to look like that if I format a string, but then
> my output is:
>
> "{'key': 2, 'another key': 9}"
>
> Printing without the quotation marks would make it more natural to the
> python user.  I heard Algol used printf for everything, but it would be
> nice if python behaved just like the scheme languages.
>
> Daniel

Posted on the users mailing list.