[plt-scheme] SchemeDoc

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 4 13:10:18 EST 2002

The version I'm hacking has been ported to v200 but it
still isn't working.  Luckily since I last hacked on
SchemeDoc other tools (e.g. WebIt!) have gotten to the
stage that they replace a lot of the functionality it
was taking me a lot of time to write.  However time is
the issue; I don't have a lot of it free.  If you're
interested and came take over some of the hacking I'm
happy to resume work on it.

--- "Paulo Jorge O. C. Matos" <pocm at mega.ist.utl.pt>
> Hi all,
> Is there anyone porting schemedoc to plt-scheme
> 200's ?
> The latest version I got from schematics still has
> (require-library ...)
> and zodiac...
> Best regards,
> --
> Paulo J. Matos : pocm(_at_)mega.ist.utl.pt
> Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon
> Software & Computer Engineering - A.I.
>   - > http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~pocm
>   ---