[plt-scheme] Gnome2 Bindings

From: Neil W. Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Nov 2 06:25:03 EST 2002

Paulo Jorge O. C. Matos <pocm at mega.ist.utl.pt> writes:
> > Regarding Gnome other than GTK: I no longer encourage anyone to use or
> > develop for Gnome,
>
> I'm curious... why?

Some of original supporters of Gnome object to the technical and
political directions it's taken in the last couple years.  Their reasons
sometimes revolve around issues that are not of interest to most people,
and the best a former supporter can do is to stop lending their
endorsement.

Personally, I'll be happy if I have time to get GTK 2 bindings for
MzScheme good enough that I can use them in my next research project.

--
                                                        Neil W. Van Dyke
                                             http://www.neilvandyke.org/