[plt-scheme] SRFI's

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 27 09:52:32 EDT 2002

Eli Barzilay wrote:

> BTW, talking about the mailing list -- is it possible to to have the
> administrative message at the bottom?

No.  Sorry.  That's where I'd like it, too, and that's where it used
to be, but putting it there kills MIME.  I'm looking into upgrading
our mail manager, which may give me other options.

The other thing I asked people for an opinion about is the
[plt-scheme] prefix in the Subject line.  Two people reacted violently
to it (no other verb seems appropriate), one or two were indifferent,
but several said they liked it and wanted it to stay there.  So stay
there it shall.

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.