FW: [plt-scheme] DrScheme v200 crash on Mac OS X

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Tue Jun 25 13:55:33 EDT 2002

At 1:52 PM -0400 6/25/02, Paul Steckler wrote:
> [...]

In general, yes. You can submit a bug report using the "Submit a bug
report" Link in help desk.  This goes into a nice bug-tracking system
with querying, etc.

However, in this case you should not, because we've already fixed the
problem.  Please download and install once again.

Thanks for your patience,

john clements

Posted on the users mailing list.