[plt-scheme] DrScheme v200 crash on Mac OS X

From: Dan Moniz (dnm at pobox.com)
Date: Tue Jun 25 13:46:29 EDT 2002

Hi everyone,

I just installed DrScheme v200 on my G3 PowerBook (running Mac OS X 10.1.5)
and I can reproducibly cause it to crash simply by launching DrScheme, and
then clicking on the "Preferences" item under the "Edit" menu. DrScheme
immediately closes and OS X pops up a notification message box with the
standard text: "The application DrScheme has unexpectedly quit. The system
and other applications have not been affected."

Thought I'd share the bug. Is there a issue tracking system I should submit
this to?

Thanks in advance.

--
Dan Moniz <dnm at pobox.com> [http://www.pobox.com/~dnm/]