[plt-scheme] problem using drscheme tools

From: Paul Graunke (ptg at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 14 22:07:43 EDT 2002

  (display "hi dave")
is really something like
  (#%module-begin (#%app display (#%datum "hi dave")))
so you need to export some #% funny things if you want
function application and constants in your language.

For example, the beginner language provides a different #%app
to prevent calling functions with no arguments. (At least it did
some time ago.)

Paul