[plt-scheme] New Help Desk

From: Daniel Silva (dansilva at lynx.dac.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 2 14:13:10 EDT 2002

Does the PLT web-server support directory names with spaces yet?
When I was using it a month or two ago I could make an anchor with `(a
(["href" "my dir/blah.html"]) "link") and have blah.html inside a dir
called "my%20dir" but not if the dir was called "my dir".  Am I not
supposed to have folders with spaces in the name?

Daniel Silva
dsilva at ccs.neu.edu

Posted on the users mailing list.