[plt-scheme] PLT Scheme v203 available

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Dec 20 15:39:19 EST 2002

On Dec 20, Neil W. Van Dyke wrote:
> It'd be great to see Red Hat, Gentoo, Conectiva, Suse,
> etc. enthusiasts follow suit.

That would be very nice, but I think that the main target should be RH
since it has users that are most similar to the Windows state of mind,
where either you get a binary or you forget about it.

But still, for the sake of exactly that, I will tar up my build when I
finish it -- its a tweak that will work on both RH (at least my 8.0
and a refreshed 7.3 versions) and Solaris.

This is the reply I sent to Paul, trying to not flood the list...