[plt-scheme] MoshiMoshi release

From: MJ Ray (markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Thu Dec 12 08:38:31 EST 2002

Rohan Nicholls <rohan.nicholls at informaat.nl> wrote:
> Is anyone else having problems connecting to sourceforge these days?  I
> have been getting the connection refused message for a few days now.
> Any ideas anyone?  Am I doing something wrong?

I often get that, but a reload clears it.  I think sourceforge is a very
busy site, so perhaps it is not answering the local web proxy fast enough
any more.  I have ideas about how to fix this, but no time.  It would
involve something like http://coopx.eu.org/ interaction between sites.

MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef at jabber.at
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.

Posted on the users mailing list.