[plt-scheme] opengl + windows

From: Dr. Peter Ivanyi (peteri at carme.sect.mce.hw.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Dec 7 12:07:29 EST 2002

Hello,

I have a problem with plt-scheme under windows. I would like to
use OpenGl and I managed to use Scott Owens' OpenGL bindings
under Linux. However under Windows I get the following error
message:

setup-plt: Compiling .zos for sgl at C:\PROGRA~1\PLT\collects\sgl
setup-plt: error loading installer: string-append: expects type <string> as 1st
argument, given: #f; other arguments were: "/collects/compiler"
setup-plt: Done setting up
setup-plt:
setup-plt: Error during General Install for sgl (C:\PROGRA~1\PLT\collects\sgl)
setup-plt:   setup-plt: error loading installer: string-append: expects type
<string> as 1st argument, given: #f; other arguments were: "/collects/compiler"

I have MS Visual Studio 6.0 installed on the system. I guess
there is nothing set as a compiler. I am new to plt-scheme,
so I do not know what to set and how. Anybody can help me
with this ?

Thanx, in advance.

				Peter Ivanyi

Posted on the users mailing list.