[plt-scheme] MrEd: multiple displays

From: Neil W. Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Fri Dec 6 16:31:35 EST 2002

Yep, X clients generally aren't designed to migrate between servers;
this is no fault of MrEd.

Side note: If you want to migrate a running X client, then putting the
entire session in VNC or RDesktop or similar (as opposed to using XEmacs
gnuclient) is probably the way to go for the next couple years.
Currently, I try to just keep my workstations loosely-coupled, and use
CVS to replicate data amongst them.  I also sometimes put long-running
processes in a screen(1) session on a server box, so that I can SSH in
from arbitrary hosts to attach to the session and fiddle with it.

--
                                             http://www.neilvandyke.org/