[plt-scheme] scroll-to

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 5 07:59:09 EST 2002

At Wed, 4 Dec 2002 23:23:12 -0500, "Mike T. Machenry" wrote:
> I just updated. My code still does not do what I expect. Am I expecting
> something incorrectly? I expected the third snip to be visible and for
> the first to have been scrolled up above the visible canvas.

If I add `(scroll-to es3)' to the end of your code, that's what I see.

I'm not sure what could be wrong otherwise. Here are the CVS versions
of the files that I changed; maybe checking your versions with `cvs
status' is a place to start:

   plt/src/mred/wxme/wx_medpb.h     1.16
   plt/src/mred/wxme/wx_mpbrd.cxx   1.57

Matthew